Customer Relationship Management or CRM is not a new concept by any means. Over the year, owing to numerous reasons, the technology has evolved, but the primal goal of making a sale and keeping hold of the client has not changed. CRM is all about integrating marketing struggles with business processes to recognize, track, and achieve valuable customer relationships.
With today’s technological advancements, a CRM system can be integrated into a software system that facilitates the collection, organization, and management of the customer’s information. It is worth mentioning that the implementation of a CRM strategy is beneficial to both small- and large-scale businesses.
75% of the sales managers have reported that using a CRM helps in increasing sales by up to 29%. Moreover, per sales agent, a CRM solution can increase revenue by 41%. A CRM suite offers a number of benefits that can help you identify, understand, and assist your clients. Below are the five topmost benefits of employing a CRM software in any business, including field service management:
1. Improved Efficiency: Prior to the advent of CRM systems, most businesses managed their sales processes by themselves on excel sheets, emails, and such. But as technologies advanced, the amount of data collected also increased. Static tools like excel sheets cannot manage this colossal amount of data. Thus, generating a need for a more efficient system. CRM software helps you make sure your leads are efficiently managed and that there are no leaks in the sales funnel. Moreover, it helps you prioritize your leads and makes your customer interactions more personalized.
With a CRM system, you can access automatically stored communication to view emails, calendar, and phone calls in one place. This way, teams can seamlessly work together to improve their sales. CRM also integrates processes like accounting, inventory, and sales to come up with a streamlined process.
2. Customer Satisfaction: The more information you have about a client, the more are your chances of creating a strong connection and a deeper relationship with them. No matter how great a salesperson you have, it would be difficult to gauge what exactly your customer needs. A CRM will help you in achieving just that. It comes with a sales tracking or lead tracking feature that helps determine which pages on your websites are being visited and how much time is being spent on it. This provides a sure shot way to gain great revenue.
3. Better Insights from Data: Translating customer data into meaningful action presents a new challenge. Big Data in CRM is the foundation for learning new insights which can be acted upon by all users. With all the data available via a single interface, informed decisions can be made, thereby enabling organizations to operate with increased efficiency. CRM helps gain insights and differentiates their offering with data-driven outcomes.
4. Security: With CRM you can control access to your important customer and business information by securely storing data in the cloud. The security settings offered by CRM administers control so that teams and individuals have appropriate permission to access records in regards to their role. As the data is stored in the cloud, CRM can offer significantly greater protection compared to locally stored data. Moreover, it helps in protecting business organizations by providing the requisite technology that will help them in achieving digital transformation.
5. Mobility: With the ever-increasing use of smartphones and digital devices, CRM technology can empower people to get work done anywhere. With the ability to connect to CRM on-demand they can immediately respond to client requests, react to leads, and manage existing accounts. Cloud CRM allows everyone to associate, update, and initiate action. CRM applications that are quick, user-friendly, instinctive, and fits a mobile life are being rapidly adopted.
In addition to these, CRM is helpful in recognizing the best lead sources, the geography, and the demography that most of the customers belong to. This helps in making powerful business decisions and enables the sales team to set more realistic targets.
Conclusively, customers are the most important part of your business, and keeping them happy should be your topmost priority. However, simply investing in CRM will not make your business grow overnight. It is equally important to take the sales staff into confidence. Field Service Management companies can greatly benefit from a CRM software to assess their customers’ feedback, garner positive and negative reviews, and tweak their services for the better. Customer Relationship Management for Field Service Management
https://www.fieldez.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/CRM-Field-Service-Management.jpg5001069fieldez-adminhttps://www.fieldez.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/FieldEZ-Logo.pngfieldez-admin2018-08-01 09:43:582018-08-02 10:47:13The Five Biggest Benefits of CRM
FieldEZ – India
#8/2, Novel Office Central 3rd Floor, Ulsoor Road,
Off MG Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560042
FieldEZ - Australia
903/50 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Contact General Enquiry: +91 76191 67778 (9 AM to 7 PM IST)
+91 84315 21597 (Whatsapp) Support: